- 20 USD ($)
- 15.00 - 25.00 USD ($)
- Orthopedic Casting Tape polyester
- Ankle Support, Rib, Legs, Foot, Finger, Arm, Elbow, Neck, Knee, Waist, Fracture, Abdominal, Back
- Waterproof, Easy to Remove, Safe to Use, Easy To Operate, Flame Proof, Rust Proof, Breathable, Skin Friendly, Sterilized, Light in Weight
This casting tape is made up of materials which do not have any adverse effect on environment. This light weight product is of high strength, which also offers good air permeability and excellent x-ray radiolucency. It is easier to use this water resistant and easily moldable tape, which is clean, comfortable and quickly solidifies.
Scope Of Application:
This works best to provide binding force to wound dressings or limbs
How to use:
- The specifications must be chosen based on the condition.
- Before unpacking it, wear the gloves.
- On the fixed part, make use of the cast padding or stockinet.
- Dip the cast in room temperature water for a few seconds and press two to three times.
- Take the cast out and squeeze out the excess water.
- Start wrapping the cast spirally while keeping the proper tension. Wrap two to four layers at non-weight-bearing position and four to six layers at weight-bearing position.
- Shape it, if needed. In three to five minutes, it will start solidifying and 20 minutes later it will reach the enough strength.
- It can be cut and removed using the electric cast saw.
Note: Polyurethane touching and adhering the operator's skin can be avoided by wearing gloves. Only at the time of use, the bag must be opened. Do not open multiple bags at a time, as it will weaken their strength when not used immediately. The cast solidifies in contact with moisture in the air, so make sure that the bags are properly sealed
- shanghai port
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T), Letter of Credit at Sight (Sight L/C)
- 10000000 Per Year
- 1 Months
- Free samples are available
- carton packing
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FDA and CE
No. 29, Shuinian Village, Jiulongpo District, Chongqing, Chongqing, China